Blog Archive

Sunday, December 27, 2009

The new year never feels like a new beginning to me. New year resolutions and the such, never felt like I had to make them. Although I rather enjoy seeing others going on at it.


Truth be told, I've never actually met anyone who kept to their new year's resolutions. And perhaps because most of the time, those resolutions are the boring type.


It's a quarter past ten but I feel like playing Dragon Age and washing my hair. I have anticoagulation MTAC to do tomorrow. Will I ever find my niche in this ridiculously rigid 8 to 5 job? By the time I'm home I wanna (metaphorically) bounce around and enjoy and do those mundane little things that you so often do when you have an abundance of free time.


A friend once told me her taste in books was abhorrent.


...I say, if you like it, then what's the problem?


This job, oh, this job. It is wholly my fault for not putting in enough effort. I suppose it is. It's hard to put in effort for something you feel won't have any benefit to your life in the future. It's hard to put in good effort when you know it's not your time you're wasting, ...it's the government stealing good time from you. It's so easy to feel so negative about these things.


I'm a sucker for the easy life. Even in emotions. I notice when I try, it never seems genuine enough that people see right through it.


These rants. How haywire my mind must sound. How much more sludge I have to sift through before I get to the good stuff. Presumably, there is good stuff. The yummy chocolate centre. The the the...


Oh and have I mentioned that meeting minutes are written in Bahasa Malaysia? And me, with my unnerving control of the Malay language, the way I breeze through Malay vocabulary, how the words flow like silk twined from my mind, onto the paper, just so perfect, so delightful, what a tease to the senses writing these minutes can be.

2 comments:

thunderfoot said...

ha haw i bet you struggle with the minutes, i bet they are more like hours ha haw!

wazzo said...

haha good one

Powered by Blogger.