Blog Archive

Friday, January 01, 2010

New year's eve present

Eelynn was right. 2009 was CRAP. And no, I'm not gonna be positive about new beginnings because 2010 will be equally crap. But worse!


Ahhh... such negativity. I revel in it.


Oh as a new year's eve present, I received a smashed bonnet, split bumper and cracked car number plate. Smiles all around. If you aren't gonna look at your rear view mirror or side mirror before you reverse into me, are you gonna do the metaphorically equivalent to your patients?


But generalizations are the devil.


There's so much hatred and anger I haven't felt since my angry hateful high school puberty hitting days. I'm reverting to the self I despised so much back then. Easy way out. Harder to be the better man. Too much ego.


Whatever you wanna call it.

2 comments:

cherie said...

happy new year naz!

did u make the person pay u back?

wazzo said...

sure did!

Powered by Blogger.