Blog Archive

Saturday, December 12, 2009

paperchase

Am suddenly really into polka dots and paperchase. Or rather, now I have more time (relatively) to indulge.


Am reading Jonathan Strange now and have been reading Jonathan Strange for the past month. I find it suprising that I'm actually halfway through it. I usually abandon really thick books somewhere around the second quarter. Maybe because it makes for easy-reading and I've discovered that one can blaze through so many pages when one takes their reading to the poo.


Am also experimenting with a course of cefuroxime for this nasty infection I have. Had nasty throat soreness but that got zapped with some Difflam spammed. But regarding the former, this experiment with Zinnat being an experiment because I know I'm allergic to cephalexin and cefuroxime being in the same group, I would expect myself to be allergic to cephalexin too.


Am on the third dose, so far so good. But the antihistamines I'm also taking could be suppressing any reactions for all I know.


Was, with great honour, handpicked to be secretary of this thing at work which is a laugh, really, mainly for the fact that hell, all those years of not ever being a secretary ever are really going to pay off now and also, hell, I'm prolly the laziest worker out there and all three of my clinical preceptors (who ironically, thank you God, are in this same committee with me) can prolly vouch for that. Yay me.


Meeting minutes not written up (awaiting collection of template soft-copies). Letter to HOD Ortho not written up (awaiting aforementioned). Malaysia is great that you can ask the person first whether he/she is willing before writing out the letter asking their permission. Great. Absolutely.


I can see the next three years being a blast - little morsels here and there that brighten and lend amusement to my already amusing government career.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.