Blog Archive

Monday, July 31, 2006

Yoeee

All those who doubt whether the change in template was wise..... SIT ON IT!!!


Goes for EVERYONE!


Ok.


You know what really kicks my gears? And that's a positive thing!


ALBUM COVERS!!! Yay!!


*kick kick*


And suddenly remembering you have grapefruits in the fridge! Yay!! *kick kick*


ALBUM COVERS!


(Ignore whatever Jian Han says cuz he's sadistic!)


Stupidity is spending 45-50mins of your time creating a Photoshop thingum of album covers while CVS Interpretation lies waiting two weeks away.


Need I mention the early class tomoro? And that the day lasts till lab?


And that I never finish lab early unlike bugs who have six hands to do everything. I think THAT'S why Cherie finishes so fast!


Pile on that a fever and you can probably guess how crazy all this feels right now.


But I have one grapefruit in the fridge and it only costs me 98cents! Hah! *kick kick*

4 comments:

Cherie said...

muahahahahaaah

Cherie said...

i think ur template is cool, waz.

wazzo said...

yay!!!

Anonymous said...

I saw Sigur Rós ! OMFG ! That's soooo coolio.

Powered by Blogger.