Blog Archive

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Why Milk is an Unhealthy Drink

I don't know but it seems to me that you can't trust anyone(thing) these days.


I do not want to live in a world where my ability to talk myself (read: crap, bullshit, twist and turn words) out of danger becomes a survival trait.


I do not want to work in an institution where people are not accommodating enough because they don't want extra work for themselves. Especially if said people/persons are suspiciously always found in the tearoom at all times of the day and are/is seen walking to and fro the said institution chit-chatting by the proverbial water cooler, not actually seen doing much work.


I don't want to see faces that smile and laugh in front of certain persons turn sour and full of spite, gossip pouring out like a burst sewage pipe, once their backs are turned. It's ugly.


It's desperation when I find an inkling of solace in the form of another teaching me to fight back against the forces that are but shouldn't be. I think I'm losing my faith in humanity that I might just need to throw myself in a jungle just to get it back full-form.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.